Friday, October 5, 2012

[Cs-club-l] Short-term job opportunity - Apple Consultant

Hi again everyone,

Dr. James Fouche sent out this request today. If you have experience with both Mountain Lion and iOS6 integration and want to help out send him an email.

Thanks,
Matt

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: James Fouche <james.fouche@sonoma.edu>
Date: Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Subject: Apple Consultant

Hi -- I am a professor in the school of education seeking a student to
assist me in setting up a new MacBook Air laptop.  I am a longtime mac
user but I am retiring soon and cannot get assistance from SSU IT
dept.  This person should be very familiar with Apple products and
systems -- e.g. newer OS X versions and iPhone and iCloud etc. Someone
who can set things up and help me deal with iTunes and Apps would be
ideal. Technical knowledge and communication skills are important.  I
will pay this person a mutually agreed to fee for services. Any
suggestions you have are appreciated.

Jim Fouché, Ph.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment